Several cultures have their way of establishing constructs of friendship: The term friend is exclusive among the Russians and still quite reserved among the Asian nations and India. While here in the states, we’ve got friends of corporate convenience and friends with benefits that ebb and flow with our needs. A bit sad, really. But who keeps up with their BFF from kindergarten? Seriously? I’d like to know!
Announcing a Winner!
Congrats, Tralena! You’ve Won! I hope this trio of Frienship bring you great joy! Please claim your prize within 7 days or I’ll have to choose a new winner –and I don’t want to do that!
For those of you who have entered, I’m giving you a special offer: 15% off your next purchase. Please use code GATPSMA15 (expires Oct 30).
What you win: All 3 African Inspired Beacons Fine Art Prints
Friend, Harmony, & Truth
6″ x 6″ square, Perfect solution for that small space
Printed on acid-free/archival Ilford paper with acid-free/archival inks and will remain fade free for over 100+ years.
*Each print is shipped in a protective sleeve in a bend-proof fiberboard mailer.
What you need to do:
Leave a comment about friendship -whether poignant or funny, just not evil as Cicero postulated. 😉
Not So Sticky Rules:
1. One has to respond to this blog entry to qualify (would love to Tweet or Stumble, but not necessary)
2. I’d like you to be at least 18.
3. Contest Ends Friday, October 15, 6:00pm (EST)
4. Free shipping for US Residents (lower 48 )
5. Shipping outside US/48 may have to help defray costs
6. You must confirm your prize within one week or you forfeit and another winner will be chosen.
7. You can’t be related to me -even thru marriage. Besides, you get all kinds of cool stuff from me anyway, right?
9. You must be reachable so that we can contact you. If I cannot verify your ID or reach you via email, learn that you’ve come from a ‘Sweeps’ forum, I will disqualify your posts.
Send your friends and good luck!
Can’t wait? Go shopping!!